The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
126 Riverfront Lane, PO Box 9690, Avon, CO, 81620, United States
Phone: (970) 790-6000
4.1/5 (233 reviews)
Stay at our Beaver Creek Resort, located in the heart of Vail Valley
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, located at the gateway to Vail-Beaver Creek, features direct access to skiing and golf as well as year-round activities.
Enjoy the 27,000-square foot rejuvenating Spa Anjali as well as Richard Sandoval's Mexican restaurant Maya. Experience easy access to a variety of Beaver Creek activities including hiking, white water rafting, biking and more.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Stay and Après Ski Package
It's powder time. Plan your perfect ski vacation in Beaver Creek and enjoy our exclusive Stay and Après package. Enjoy:
- $150 credit to Spa Anjali
- $100 credit to restaurant Maya
- 3 night stay
Reserve online, contact your preferred travel professional, or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan SKI2016.
Superior Sleep Awaits
Rest and recharge at The Westin Riverfront at Beaver Creek Mountain with our Heavenly Bed, Sleep Well Lavender Balm amenity and the best of our sleep-enhancing offerings. Enjoy:
- A $10 Dining Credit per night, which may be applied towards items from our Westin Sleep Well Menu
- One $100 Spa Credit per stay, to be used toward a relaxing spa treatment
- Late Checkout (based upon availability)
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan WISLEEP.
Enjoy a romantic visit to the Westin Riverfront at Beaver Creek Mountain to celebrate your nuptials. Book our exclusive honeymoon package and enjoy special amenities to make your stay more memorable.
- Accommodations in a Premium Suite
- $200 credit at Sage Outdoor Adventures
- $150 Spa Anajali Gift Certificate
- Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered upon request
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LVPKG1. Three night minimum stay is required.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 233 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Your room service menu definitley needs to be revamped. Not enough choices, healthy choices, not very comprehensive.
- 24-hour athletic club
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor heated lap pool and hot tubs
- Spa Anjali
- Ski valet
- Golf courses nearby
- 2016 SHAPE Healthy Travel Award
- 2016 Conde Nast Traveler: Readers' Choice Awards
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa At Beaver Creek Mountain is located at 126 Riverfront Lane in the heart of Vail Valley.
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Eagle County Airport
- Beaver Creek Golf Club
- Beaver Creek Mountain
How To Get Here
Explore all of our unique dining venues
Our resort features a variety of dining options with inspirations from all over the world. Experience the internationally acclaimed Maya, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequileria or dine at The Lift, just steps from the Riverfront Express Gondola.
- The Lift
- Parlor 126
- Starbucks Café
Hours Of Operation
Redefine your next meeting at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Redefine your standards in our one-of-a kind meeting facilities that includes over 7,200 sq.ft. of flexible indoor meeting space with floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor access to an expansive terrace overlooking the Eagle River.
- Ballroom features 3,800 sq. ft.
- 4,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space, steps from the Riverside Ballroom
- Meeting space features floor-to-ceiling windows