Book your next conference at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Colorado. Experience customized service and refreshing meeting spaces. Redefine your standards in our one-of-a kind meeting facilities that includes over 7,200 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space with floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor access to an expansive terrace overlooking the Eagle River. Truly inspiring.
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa was voted Best Green Meeting Facility by Colorado Meetings & Events Magazine.
At A Glance
- Total Guest Rooms: 230
- Kings / Suites / Doubles: 110 / 70 / 65
- Ideal Group Size: 125
- Max Group Size: 200
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,861 sq ft
- Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 7,200 / 7,630 sq ft
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts, of all of our meeting spaces.
Enjoy the holiday season in the mountains with an unforgettable event at The Westin Riverfront. Our custom curated holiday menus provide the perfect complement to any occasion this season.
For more information about our meeting space, please contact our Sales Department at (970) 790-6000.
Our boardrooms and small meeting spaces are the perfect venues to hold your next small meetings.
- Flexible indoor spaces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows (in select rooms)
Our largest ballroom is 3,800 square feet, which can be broken down into breakout rooms.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Magnificent views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Gondola Ballroom features 2,000 square feet of flexible space, and opens up to the Gondola Plaza
Our beautiful outdoor spaces offer amazing views. Enjoy an additional 4,000 square feet of outdoor space steps from the Riverside Ballroom.
- Views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Expansive Terrace overlooking Eagle River
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our premier location puts you in the heart of Beaver Creek. You will have convenient access to all activities, plus enjoy our rejuvenating award-winning Spa Anjali after your day of meetings. Dine at our restaurant, Maya, a modern Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria.
- We offer the fastest WiFi in the Vail Valley
- Non-smoking meeting and event facilities
- Green Meetings
- Pre-function Space
- Business Center
- Audio-Visual rentals and technicians
- Meeting and Event Staff
Food & Beverage Options
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages:
- Breakfast: Plated - $25 Buffet - $27
- Lunch: Plated - $35 Buffet -$42
- Dinner: Plated - $85 Buffet - $95
Hotel Restaurant Options: