Internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval has created an approachable menu for Maya, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequileria. Traditional recipes meet contemporary techniques, resulting in dishes and cocktails with authentic Mexican flavors.
MAYA - MODERN MEXICAN CUISINE & TEQUILA BAR
Maya is a Modern Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria by internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval. Maya’s approachable menu features Chef Sandoval’s authentic Mexican flavors, blending traditional recipes with contemporary techniques to create dishes and cocktails that are familiar, fantastic and affordable. Take advantage of the outside terrace, and unwind at Maya.
- Over 100 agave-based spirits and house-infused tequilas
- 70-seat outdoor terrace
- Outdoor firepits
- Full service bar
- Great views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Tequila storage lockers
Maya showcases Chef Sandoval’s vibrant take on traditional Mexican recipes using high quality ingredients. Maya offers four types of guacamole, made table side, and also features delicious meals such as tuna tartare & bacon and mahi mahi ceviche. Treat yourself to one of our specialties, the Mole Dinner, where you can choose between the Poblano, the classic mole of Puebla, Mexico; the Pipian, with toasted pumpkin seeds, tomatillos, and cilantro; or the Amarillo, which features a vibrant blend of spices, hoja santa, chilhuacles amarillos.
Reservations: (970) 790-5500
- Opens Monday through Saturday at 2:30 pm
- Sunday Bottomless Brunch from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
SPECIALS & EVENTS
Maya Happy Hour
Serving $2 Tacos, $5 Margaritas and $4 Bites
- 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Maya bar
- Sunday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
FAC on the Maya Terrace
Join us this summer on the Maya Terrace for the Vail Valley's hottest Friday Afternoon Club, featuring live music and food & drink specials, including $2 tacos and $5 cocktails. The Maya FAC starts at 5 p.m. and the live music runs from 6 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Maya has lined-up a fantastic mix of top Colorado & national bands for the summer, including:
- JUNE 20 - Sarah & The Meanies - Soul / Pop / Indie
- JUNE 27 - Ark Life / Chimney Choir - Indie Rock
- JULY 4 – Gin Doctors - 90's cover band
- JULY 11 - Shel - Country / Bluegrass / Pop
- JULY 18 - Dragondeer - Blues / Jam
- JULY 25 - Garden's & Villas - NATIONAL ACT - Indie Rock
- AUG. 01 – Bees Trees - NATIONAL ACT - Jam / Roots Soul
- AUG. 08 - Jen Korte & The Loss
- AUG. 15 - Fierce Bad Rabbit - Indie Rock
- AUG. 22 – The Dirty Femmes - Violent Femmes cover band
- AUG. 29 – Rob Drabkin - Singer/Songwriter, Full band Jam / Pop
Maya Rodeo Party
Relax before the Beaver Creek Rodeo this summer at the Maya Rodeo Party, held every Thursday from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. on the Terrace. Enjoy live music by Eddie Joe Walsh, $2 tacos and $5 cocktails and complimentary transportation to/from the Beaver Creek Rodeo.