Internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval has created an approachable menu for Maya, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequileria. Traditional recipes meet contemporary techniques, resulting in dishes and cocktails with authentic Mexican flavors.
MAYA, NEW RESTAURANT IN BEAVER CREEK
Maya is a Modern Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria by internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval. Maya’s approachable menu features Chef Sandoval’s authentic Mexican flavors, blending traditional recipes with contemporary techniques to create dishes and cocktails that are familiar, fantastic and affordable.
- Open daily at 2:30 p.m.
- Over 100 agave-based spirits and house-infused tequilas
- 70-seat outdoor terrace
- Outdoor firepits
- Full service bar
- Great views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Tequila storage lockers
Maya showcases Chef Sandoval’s vibrant take on traditional Mexican recipes using high quality ingredients. Maya’s menu features include:
- 4 types of Guacamole made table side
- Tuna Tartare & Bacon
- Mahi Mahi Ceviche
- Queso Fundido
- Chicken Flautas
- Slow Roasted Pork Carnitas
- Dinner menu >
Maya also offers three types of Mole Dinner – Poblano, a classic mole of Puebla, Mexico; Pipian with toasted pumpkin seeds, tomatillos and cilantro and Amarillo, a vibrant blend of spices, hoja santa and chilhuacles amarillos. Indulge at the bar and lounge offering more than 100 agave-based spirits and house-infused tequilas. The Maya Bar offers handcrafted margaritas and cocktails, as well as personal bottle storage.
Reservations: (970) 790-5500
SPECIALS & EVENTS
Maya Happy Hour
Serving $2 Tacos, $5 Margaritas and $4 Bites
- 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Maya bar
Bottomless Margarita Brunch
Sunday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
FAC on the Maya Terrace
Join us this summer on the Maya Terrace for the Vail Valley's hottest Friday Afternoon Club, featuring live music and food & drink specials, including $2 tacos and $5 cocktails. The Maya FAC starts at 5 p.m. and the live music runs from 6 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Maya has lined-up a fantastic mix of top Colorado & national bands for the summer, including:
- JUNE 20 - Sarah & The Meanies - Soul / Pop / Indie
- JUNE 27 - Ark Life / Chimney Choir - Indie Rock
- JULY 4 – Gin Doctors - 90's cover band
- JULY 11 - Shel - Country / Bluegrass / Pop
- JULY 18 - Dragondeer - Blues / Jam
- JULY 25 - Garden's & Villas - NATIONAL ACT - Indie Rock
- AUG. 01 – Bees Trees - NATIONAL ACT - Jam / Roots Soul
- AUG. 08 - Jen Korte & The Loss
- AUG. 15 - Fierce Bad Rabbit - Indie Rock
- AUG. 22 – The Dirty Femmes - Violent Femmes cover band
- AUG. 29 – Rob Drabkin - Singer/Songwriter, Full band Jam / Pop
Maya Rodeo Party
Relax before the Beaver Creek Rodeo this summer at the Maya Rodeo Party, held every Thursday from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. on the Terrace. Enjoy live music by Eddie Joe Walsh, $2 tacos and $5 cocktails and complimentary transportation to/from the Beaver Creek Rodeo.