Maya will once again host a special Tequila Tasting & Dinner with internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval on Friday, Feb. 5th.
This exclusive evening will feature a special Mexican menu created by Chef Sandoval, with each course paired with tequila and introduced by the chef. The four-course menu features:
- Huitlachoce Risotto – with chicarron, green peas and fresh cheese
- Bone Marrow Tostada – with bean puree, cucumber pico de gallo and micro cilantro
- Duck Carnitas – with requeson enrijolada, shaved radishes, avocado and crema fresca
- Halibut Wrapped in Hoja Santa – with sweet plantain puree and veracruzana sauce
- Mexican Chocolate Bar – with “Abuelita” chocolate and peanut butter
The event begins at 6 p.m. in the Maya Tequila Lounge and is $75 per person, which includes a personally signed copy of Chef Sandoval’s new cookbook, New Latin Flavors.
Reservations are required; please call us at 970-790-5500 to save your spot.
Seduction & Spice Valentine's Day Dinner
Maya will be hosting a Seduction & Spice Valentine’s Day Dinner on Sunday, Feb. 14th from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Priced at just $69 for two, each couple can create their own Seduction & Spice dinner from a special menu featuring:
- Two Siren Cocktails
- One Enticing Antojitos or Enchanting Sopas y Ensaladas to share
- Two Irresistible Chef's Specials or Enchiladas
- One Flirtatious Dessert
Valentine’s Day reservations are highly recommended; please call Maya at 970-790-5500 to save your spot.