Internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval has created an approachable menu for Maya, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequileria. Traditional recipes meet contemporary techniques, resulting in dishes and cocktails with authentic Mexican flavors.
MAYA BEAVER CREEK - MODERN MEXICAN CUISINE & TEQUILA BAR
Maya in Beaver Creek is a Modern Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria by internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval. Maya showcases Chef Sandoval’s vibrant take on traditional Mexican recipes using high quality ingredients. Maya offers four types of guacamole, made table side, and also features delicious meals such as tuna tartare & bacon and mahi mahi ceviche. Treat yourself to one of our specialties, the Mole Dinner, where you can choose between the Poblano, the classic mole of Puebla, Mexico; the Pipian, with toasted pumpkin seeds, tomatillos, and cilantro; or the Amarillo, which features a vibrant blend of spices, hoja santa, chilhuacles amarillos.
- 100+ agave-based spirits and house-infused tequilas
- 70-seat outdoor terrace with fire pits
- Full service bar
- Views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Tequila storage lockers
- Private event space
Maya serves a Breakfast Buffet daily from 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. and dinner from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. The Maya bar is open daily from 4:30 p.m. - 11 p.m., with Happy Hour served from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m.
This Valentine's Day, dine with your sweetheart at Maya and enjoy our special menu for two. View the menu here >>
For reservations please call (970) 790-5500 or visit the Maya Restaurant website.
- Cocktail specials daily 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. in the Maya bar
- Happy Hour 9 pm. - 11 p.m. serving $2 Tacos, $5 Margaritas and $4 Bites
MAYA WEEKLY SPECIALS
- Sunday - Margarita Madness: $5 traditional margaritas
- Monday - 2 Can Dine for $49
- Taco Trio Tuesday - Mix and Match Any Three Tacos for $12
- Wine Down Wednesday - 50% off Any Bottle of Wine $50 or More
- Tequila Thursday - Featured Tequila Flight for $16
- Friday: Local's Night - Locals Get 15% off Entire Bill (Happy Hour not included)
- Sangria Saturday - $5 Sangrias All Day
MAYA 2015 World Championship Maya Tequila Tasting Event!
Feb. 9, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Please join us to celebrate the launch of our new signature Maya Tequila will a special 2015 World Championship Tequila Tasting Event on Monday, Feb. 9 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The Vail Valley public is invited to enjoy two complimentary shots of Maya Tequila, plus chips, salsa and guacamole. All attendees will also be entered into a drawing to win a signature bottle of Maya Tequila with personal bottle storage at Maya for one year AND receive an official Vail Daily 2015 Gondola pin.
NEW LATIN FLAVORS Dinner & Book Signing with Chef Richard Sandoval
Friday, Feb. 13 - 7 p.m.
New Latin Flavors - Chef Sandoval's latest cookbook - features more than 125 vibrantly seasoned Latin dishes inspired by his popular restaurants but streamlined for the home cook. This special dinner with Chef Sandoval will feature four delicious courses paired with Arta Tequila cocktails. The dinner will begin at 7 p.m., with each guest receiving a personally signed copy of the cookbook.
The dinner is $75 per person and seated is limited. Reservations are required: 970-790-5500.