Internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval has created an approachable menu for Maya, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequileria. Traditional recipes meet contemporary techniques, resulting in dishes and cocktails with authentic Mexican flavors.
MAYA BEAVER CREEK - MODERN MEXICAN CUISINE & TEQUILA BAR
Maya in Beaver Creek is a Modern Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria by internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval. Maya showcases Chef Sandoval’s vibrant take on traditional Mexican recipes using high quality ingredients. Maya offers four types of guacamole, made table side, and also features delicious meals such as tuna tartare & bacon and mahi mahi ceviche. Treat yourself to one of our specialties, the Mole Dinner, where you can choose between the Poblano, the classic mole of Puebla, Mexico; the Pipian, with toasted pumpkin seeds, tomatillos, and cilantro; or the Amarillo, which features a vibrant blend of spices, hoja santa, chilhuacles amarillos.
- 100+ agave-based spirits and house-infused tequilas
- 70-seat outdoor terrace with fire pits
- Full service bar
- Views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Tequila storage lockers
- Private event space
For reservations please call (970) 790-5500 or visit the Maya Restaurant website. Maya opens Monday through Saturday at 2:30pm and Sunday Bottomless Brunch is served from 10:30am - 2:30pm. Open for dinner 7 days a week.
- On Thanksgiving Day, indulge at the Maya with our gourmet Thanksgiving Feast
- View the menu here
- Serving $2 Tacos, $5 Margaritas and $4 Bites
- 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Maya bar
SUNDAY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
- Every Sunday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.